1. No fumes, No odor, No skin irritation or burns
2. No masks or gloves required, Safer for human health.
3. 100% bio-degradable, 100% Non-Carcinogenic.
4. Non Mutagenic and hence a long term solution, Disinfectant.
5. Emulsifies the lipid membranes of insects’ cells upon direct fluid contact and eradicates them with
6. Breaks up the Pesticide Chains and keeps no toxicity and residues on the crops,
vegetables and fruits.
7. Herbal product certified by “Control Union”, global leader in product certification.
1. Nontoxic, No undesirable side effects on human health and ecosystem.
2. No built in resistance can be developed by the targeted pests since this works at molecular level,
attacking the hydrocarbon composition of the pests.
3. It kills the pest, fungi, or bacteria like traditional chemical methods, but safe to human and animals.
4. No concerns over issues related while using traditional pesticides and fungicides.
5. No special storage required as it is not a ‘poison’ like insecticides, pesticides or fungicides.
6. Can be used near to harvesting.
1. It is a contact application
2. To be sprayed liberally. For acute infections spray once in a week. Avoid spraying in hot sunlight.
3. Maintain pH of water between 5.5 to 6.5 before adding Agro Safe 2 to 3 ml / ltr of water
4. Can be used for spraying and dipping the seedlings before planting.
5. Can be used by mixing in other chemical pesticides and fungicides, etc.
DOSES: 2 to 3 ml per ltr of water.