- BVG Lithovit increases yield and improves quality and storage properties of the crop especially when plants are suffering under stress situations, It reduces water requirement.
- BVG Lithovit enhances plant resistance against drought, frost, insects, pests and fungal infection.
- BVG Lithovit enhances plant Supply with essential micronutrients.
- This leads to yield increases, accompanied by a reduced water requirement, since with BVG Lithovit the plants are able to keep the stomata closed longer in case of water stress.
- The micro nutrients also contained in the product and the trace elements that influence plant physiology, such as manganese, copper, zinc etc., increase the resistance, growth, vitality and quality of the crop.
There are three different times, at which BVG Lithovit can apply:
- At the beginning of foliation, at the time of flowering and at the time of the fruit is growing and ripening.
- BVG Lithovit natural CO2 Organic foliar spray is only for outdoor use. It may be use once or several times, at most every 10-15 days, separately or in combination with plant protection agent.
Examples of recommended application :
- Sugar Beet: – Between the 4th and 6th leaf and again 2 and 4 weeks later.
Oil -Seed rape:- Winter rape at two-leaf stage in the autumn, winter and summer rape between the 6th and the 8th leaf and before flowering.
- Potatoes :- 15 Days after first foliation and again after a further 15 days.
- Salad crops and Vegetables: – 1st application with the bedding out, thereafter twice more at 15 day intervals.
- Vine: – At flowering, when the first fruits appear, upon development of the first bunch of grapes.
- Tomatoes: – 3to5 applications at intervals of 15 days, commencing with the second leaf or the bedding out.
- Strawberries & small Berries: – During flowering, upon formation of the first fruits and after a further 15 days.
- Fruit Farming / Ornamental Woody plants: – 3-5 applications at intervals of 15 days, commencing approx. 10 days after the first foliation.
- Ornamental herbaceous perennials: – 2 – 4 applications at intervals of (15 to 20) days, commencing with the third year.